FAST.TRACK the official POWER-KI Magazine
Our Logo: The Octopus
We chose the Octopus as a logo in 1990, initially XPOLYPLUS was supposed to be called OCTOPUSSY but then we realized that the name was already in use. The choice was made in consideration of the extraordinary capabilities of this cephalopod, which represents an alternative way, chosen by the mechanism of evolution, to realize a mind. For those wishing to know more we recommend reading the book "Other Minds" by Peter Godfrey-Smith.
Since 1990 we deal with research and development in the field of software and of automation. The core technologies we have achieved:
- Real-Time operating systems: XPOLYPLUS;
- Programming languages: POWER-KI, PowerBerry;
- Input / output systems: Nexor I / O;
- Special computer: Janus, Menoventi.
The main fields in which we operate:
- The automation of the factory: control of machines, plants;
- Management of production and decision-making processes;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Web: App, Online services, Cloud, eCommerce;
- Environmental monitoring and laboratory instrumentation.